CD Maintenance has over 30 years of experience with a wide variety of effective solutions. From small jobs to complex ongoing projects, our professional teams have what it takes to complete your work on time and within budget.
- Utilizing our Self-Performing teams along with our extensive nationwide Vendor
Network you are professionally served whatever the need…wherever the location.
Custom Maintenance Programs:
- Reactive Maintenance: Our experienced teams will respond to both your emergency
and on-demand requests. Our 24/7/365 Call Center will quickly and professionally handle your calls delivering a shorter response time your business critical needs.
- Preventative Maintenance: Let us create a cost-efficient Planned Maintenance
Program for your unique facility needs, helping to extend the life of equipment and reducing your overall need for reactive work orders
- Scheduled Maintenance: We can design custom programs to fit your needs and budget. Whether it’s quarterly, bi-annual, or yearly services. Let us help to design a program that works best for your business needs.
- General Carpentry& Handyman Repairs
- Remodel: Minor and Major Scopes
- Fixture Installation and Removal
- All Electrical Needs: Installing/Replacing Fixtures and Troubleshooting
- All Plumbing Needs: Installing/Replacing Fixtures, Clearing Drain Lines and Backflows
- Flooring Installation and Repairs: Wood, VCT, Tile, Carpets, Mats, etc.
- Painting: All Types of Interior and Exterior Projects
- Ceiling Repairs: Tile/Grid and Access Panels
- Exterior Power Washing/Site Cleaning and High Dusting
- Concrete and Masonry Repairs and Replacement: Parking Lot and Sidewalk Projects
- Fire and Life Safety Services
- Security Needs
- Disaster Recovery: Flood & Water Damage, Including Hurricane Board-Ups
Full-Time, In-House Expertise:
- Client Managers fully dedicated to your needs. Your business is important to you and us!
Operations Managers and Coordinators that handle technician dispatch and Vendor Relations